Numerous Award Guidelines for the natureplus® eco-label are already available. These guidelines contain the criteria and requirements for the award of the natureplus® eco-label.
Every building product awarded the natureplus® eco-label must fulfil the requirements of the relevant product criteria.
In addition, the individual product guidelines may also specify that the criteria contained in other guidelines must be also be fulfilled e.g. the Basic Guidelines etc.
In the case of products which are comprised of several system components e.g. thermal insulation composite systems, floor coverings on carrier boards, bricks/blocks with integrated insulation etc., the criteria contained within the product guidelines for the individual components shall also apply.
The Certification criteria PDF-Documents:
- GL0600 Wall Paints
- GL0601 Plant-Based Interior Wall Paints
- GL0602 Mineral-Based Interior Wall Paints
- RL0603 Außenwandfarben auf pflanzlicher Basis (upcoming)
- RL0604 Außenwandfarben auf mineralischer Basis (upcoming)
- GL0605 Casein-Based Paints
- GL0606 Distemper-Based Paints
- GL0607 Loam/Clay Paints and Thin-Layer Loam/Clay Plaster Coatings