Insulation materials from expanded or foamed mineral raw materials
Numerous Award Guidelines for the natureplus® eco-label are already available. These guidelines contain the criteria and requirements for the award of the natureplus® eco-label.
Every building product awarded the natureplus® eco-label must fulfil the requirements of the relevant product criteria.
In addition, the individual product guidelines may also specify that the criteria contained in other guidelines must be also be fulfilled e.g. the Basic Guidelines etc.
In the case of products which are comprised of several system components e.g. thermal insulation composite systems, floor coverings on carrier boards, bricks/blocks with integrated insulation etc., the criteria contained within the product guidelines for the individual components shall also apply.
The Certification criteria PDF-Documents:
- GL0400 Insulation Materials from Expanded or Foamed Mineral Raw Materials
- RL0401 Einblas- und Schüttdämmstoffe aus Naturgestein (upcoming)
- RL0402 Schüttdämmstoffe aus Blähton (upcoming)
- RL0403 Schüttdämmstoffe aus Blähglas (upcoming)
- GL0404 Mineral-Based Foam Insulation Boards for Internal Use
- GL0405 Mineral-Based Foam Insulation Boards for External Use
- GL0406 Cellular Glass Insulation Boards
- RL0407 Granulat aus Schaumglas (upcoming)
- GL0408 Perlite Boards for Internal Applications