Timber and wood materials
Numerous Award Guidelines for the natureplus® eco-label are already available. These guidelines contain the criteria and requirements for the award of the natureplus® eco-label.
Every building product awarded the natureplus® eco-label must fulfil the requirements of the relevant product criteria.
In addition, the individual product guidelines may also specify that the criteria contained in other guidelines must be also be fulfilled e.g. the Basic Guidelines etc.
In the case of products which are comprised of several system components e.g. thermal insulation composite systems, floor coverings on carrier boards, bricks/blocks with integrated insulation etc., the criteria contained within the product guidelines for the individual components shall also apply.
The Certification criteria PDF-Documents:
- GL0200 Timber and wood materials
- GL0201 Porous Wood-Fibre Boards
- GL0202 Chip and Particle Boards for Construction Purposes
- GL0203 Oriented Strand Boards (OSB) for Construction Purposes
- GL0204 Plywood Boards
- GL0205 Adhesive-Bonded Wood Products for Non-Structural Purposes
- GL0206 Laminated Wood-Based Boards for Furniture and Interior Fitments
- GL0207 MDF Boards – Dry Process Boards
- GL0208 Hard and Medium Wood-Fibre Boards
- GL0209 Wood and Wood-Based Flooring
- GL0210 Untreated Solid Timber
- GL0211 Adhesive-Bonded Wood Products for Construction Purposes
- GL0212 Garden (Construction) Timber
- GL0213 Timber Facade Panelling and Cladding