Insulation materials from renewable raw materials
Numerous Award Guidelines for the natureplus® eco-label are already available. These guidelines contain the criteria and requirements for the award of the natureplus® eco-label.
Every building product awarded the natureplus® eco-label must fulfil the requirements of the relevant product criteria.
In addition, the individual product guidelines may also specify that the criteria contained in other guidelines must be also be fulfilled e.g. the Basic Guidelines etc.
In the case of products which are comprised of several system components e.g. thermal insulation composite systems, floor coverings on carrier boards, bricks/blocks with integrated insulation etc., the criteria contained within the product guidelines for the individual components shall also apply.
The Certification criteria PDF-Documents:
- GL0100 Insulation Materials from Renewable Raw Materials
- GL0101 Hemp Insulation
- GL0102 Flax Insulation
- GL0103 Sheep's Wool Insulation
- GL0104 Wood Fibre Insulation Boards for Construction Purposes
- GL0105 Blown-In and Loose-Fill Insulation from Ligno-Cellulose Fibres
- GL0106 Insulation Boards Made from Recycled/Recovered Paper
- GL0107 Blown-In Cellulose-Based Insulation
- GL0108 Blown-In and Loose-Fill Insulation from Woodchips or Wood Shavings
- GL0109 Jute Fibre Insulation
- RL0110 Dämmstoffe aus Kokos (upcoming)
- RL0111 Dämmstoffe aus Stroh und Schilf (upcoming)
- GL0112 Blown-In and Loose-Fill Insulation from Rye Granulate
- GL0113 Cork Insulation Boards
- GL0114 Blown-In, Meadow Grass Insulation