The criteria and requirements for the award of the natureplus® eco-label are specified in the award guidelines.
Every building product awarded the natureplus® eco-label must fulfil the requirements of the relevant product criteria.
In addition, the individual product guidelines may also specify that the criteria contained in other guidelines must be also be fulfilled e.g. the Basic Guidelines etc.
In the case of products which are comprised of several system components e.g. thermal insulation composite systems, floor coverings on carrier boards, bricks/blocks with integrated insulation etc., the criteria contained within the product guidelines for the individual components shall also apply.
You will find all the current product certification criteria under the navigation links below.
If a natureplus award guideline for your product doesn’t yet exist, enquire at the natureplus head office if a relevant award guideline is in preparation or whether a deadline has been set for the creation of such a guideline. If you are explicitly interested in a certification, then it may be possible to bring forward the deadline for the creation of the relevant award guideline. As a natureplus member, you have the right to take an active part in the definition/preparation of the award guideline.
- GL0000 Basic criteria
- GL0100 Insulation materials from renewable raw materials
- GL0200 Timber and wood materials
- GL0300 External thermal insulation composite systems
- GL0400 Insulation materials from expanded or foamed mineral raw materials
- GL0500 Roof slates and tiles
- GL0600 Wall paints
- GL0700 Surface coatings from renewable raw materials (paints, varnishes, lacquers, glazes, oils, waxes)
- GL0800 Mortar and plaster renders and mineral based adhesives
- GL0900 Adhesives from renewable raw materials
- GL1000 Dry wall/dry lining construction boards
- GL1100 Masonry elements - blocks, bricks and jacket blocks
- GL1200 Flexible Floor Coverings
- GL1300 Mineral-Based Wall and Floor Coverings
- GL1400 Textile floor coverings
- GL1500 Timber-Framed Windows
- GL1600 Wooden Doors
- GL1700 Sealant sheeting from renewable raw materials
- GL1800 Wall coverings wallpaper
- GL5000 Basic Guidelines
If you would like to learn more about the product certification process, click here